Soda Dungeon Lite Soda Dungeon Lite

Excellent!

After a couple of hours I was addicted and had to go download the full version, the cross platform game saves are a great idea too.

Plants Vs Zombies 2 Plants Vs Zombies 2

Big buggy mess, half of the buttons and selectables dont work, and the screen keeps going blank.

Deal With the Devil Deal With the Devil

A pretty cool and fun idea, I cannot seem to stop playing.

I am not too sure about the line on the intro screen that says "The game apparently doesn't cheat" however, over my last few playthroughs on the first round (50/50 chance of damnation or salvation), I got 12 back to back damnations, which I calculated the odds of being 1/4096. Either I am extremely unlucky, or Mr Satan doesn't play fair!

Anyway kudos on a fun little time killer.

Idle Dungeon Master Idle Dungeon Master

I don't normally enjoy these type of games, but I just couldn't bring my self to stop playing until I beat it. The battle system was pretty cool, and it took me quite a long time to figure out which of my minions were best used against which enemies (i.e Enemy melee troops cannot kill flying dragons, so a single dragon can beat 9999 melee, albeit very slowly), which added a small element of strategy into the game.

The very last fortress however was a monster! It has literally taken me 4 days of on and off playing to finally conquer it, and that was with all buildings maxed out (except the lava pits and treasure rooms which were 94 and 78 respectively by the time I finished).

Overall not a bad little idle game.

GUNDONK GUNDONK

9,900/10,000.....

Once again you have delivered a game of pure perfection, and the Blackout Crew soundtrack is a stroke of genius!

5/5 - Would play again.

Zombidle Zombidle

I've been playing the game since around the end of March now, and it is surprisingly addictive for an idle game.

One issue I do have is with the advancement/difficulty curve, which becomes extremely 'EXTREMELY' steep as you approach mid-game. Even with a 2,350,000% damage multiplier from white orbs, all Hell Buildings at lv.4, several hundred chest items, a black orb and all monsters levelled to between lv100-600 I have still not managed to clear the second map, which I am gradually chipping away at a snails pace.

--RECENT LAG ISSUES AND FIX--
Recently the game was hit by some pretty severe and crippling lag, and judging by some of the previous reviews I am not the only one. I believe this is due to some background advertisement script because re-enabling my adblocker completely stopped all the lag and made the game playable again (you will still receiving rewards). If Berzerk Studios can fix the issue, I will gladly disable my ad-blocker again, as I think their ad/reward system is pretty cool and fair. However, however as things are, the lag is so bad the game has become unplayable.

--BLACK ORBS (SPOILER)--
Probably not much of a secret any more, but I have finally located my first Black Orb. For those of you interested they drop from secret super bosses located on each map. The first one 'The Wizard' spawns if you fully clear every area on the first map, and then use the tier 2 portal (the x2 orbs one). Using any other portal on any other world will prevent him from spawning. Be warned, he is no push over, but the black orb reward is pretty sweet (50% bonus to total DPS)

Lots of people find this review helpful!

Deterministic Dungeon Deterministic Dungeon

Original and surprisingly addictive!

Despite some of the previous reviews, I do not think stopping the selector on your desired number is all that difficult, it just takes a little time to get used to the timing and learn to anticipate when to click.

I managed to reach the 6-3 boss on my first run through, only to run out of healing scrolls before I could finish him off. About to make my second attempt at beating this now.

On another note, I am not sure whether this is a bug, or intentional, but I did not lose any of my totems when I died, and they carried on to my second playthrough.

PestoForce responds:

I agree, some players tend to exaggerate how difficult the chooser is, but my experience is that you improve quite a bit in a short amount of time once you can wrap your mind around what's actually happening.

Yes, totems remaining is intentional to soften the blow of the perma-death.

The Most Wonderful Game The Most Wonderful Game

Manly Janice Battersby keeps kicking my arse!

Just out of curiosity how many levels are there? I've been struggling with the first one since yesterday, but still cannot bring myself to stop!

yurgenburgen responds:

there are but two levels
protip: shoot janice battersby in the head repeatedly

Hero Simulator Hero Simulator

Was enjoyable for a day or two, but massively unbalanced. Investments are definitely the key to quickly obtaining a high level, at higher levels (200+) I'd stopped upgrading my quests completely (Everything was between level 80-160) because it just wasn't efficient, I could earn more gold and honor in a single investment then I could have idling the game for a whole month! (Even with 40+ hero spirits and all upgrades) This becomes more and more pronounced the more gold and honor you have.

My strategy in the end became, save all my gold and honor, and invest it whenever an investment opportunity with a risk factor of 20% or below came up. My resources began to multiply ridiculously fast like this.

The game is quite buggy, I had to close my browser and restart the game countless times, because all the menu buttons become 'unclickable', though I can still buy quest upgrades.

Another thing I disliked was that once you began reaching seriously high amounts of gold and honor, the game stops displaying it numerically. At first I thought I'd reached the cap once I surpassed 999.99NO gold and honor and simply became referred to as 'A lot', but this wasn't the case as I eventually surpassed even that and it became 'o_O' instead. Whilst it is pretty funny, you are effectively blind your total resources, and this is a problem when your upgrades also start costing 'O_o' amount of gold and honour, as you have no idea how much of your resources you are actually investing.

Goblin Treasure Hunt Goblin Treasure Hunt

Fun little distraction.

My only critique is my Law of Attraction upgrade stopped working after I left the game and came back the next day. Picking up coins takes forever at higher levels.